- according to article 13 of EU Regulation (2016/679) –
It is important to take some time to read this update, which concerns the terms of processing of your personal data by the Department of Telematics and Regional Development Applications / Computer Technology Institute and Publications “Diophantus”.
Your personal data, which you voluntarily provide to us, in the context of your registration as a user or business in the Creative Business Portal that is part of the Creative @ Hubs Interreg Greece-Italy program, is collected and processed by our Organization, as follows:
- DATA CONTROLLER: Your personal data is collected, kept in a file and processed by the Computer Technology Institute and Publications "Diophantus" and under the distinctive title "ITYE Diophantus", with VAT no: 090060693, which is located at , N. Kazantzaki, University of Patras, Rio, PC: 26504, e-mail email@example.com, tel +30-2610 960300.
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: For advice and explanations regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact our Organization’s DPO at tel .: +30-210 3350709, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: Your personal data is collected for user registration in the Creative Business Portal through the registration form. The registration process is necessary for the user to be able to use all the functions provided by the Creative Business Portal and the Web 2.0 Service tool that is part of the Creative Business Portal.
- DATA STORAGE PERIOD: Upon sending the registration form containing your personal data to our Organization, we shall retain your personal data for a period of 5 years to allow access to the functions of the Creative Business Portal.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS: Your rights, regarding the processing of your personal data, which you can submit to CTI&E by e-mail to: email@example.com to the recipients on a case-by-case basis, are as follows: a) submission of a request for your Right to access data, Right to rectify data or Right to be forgotten or Right to restrict processing, b) Right to object processing, c) Right to data portability and d) the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In addition to the personal data voluntarily provided when you register on the Creative Business Portal, the IP address of the device with which the user accesses the Creative Business Portal is used, without being retained in the database of our website, for the proper functioning of part of features of the site.
Attention: The possibility for you to exercise the above right is subject to the conditions and restrictions of the relevant Regulation.
Also, in case you find any violation in the processing of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Kifissias 1-3, PC. 115 23, Athens, tel .: +30-210 6475600, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org